Press and media media information relating to Rock Publicity
Welcome to the press and media page for Rock Publicity and its founder, Leon Hill.
Hey there! You’ve got deadlines and I want to help you meet them! All the information you should need on Rock Publicity is found here. – Leon Hill Founder/Director, RockPublicity.com
Leon Hill Factoids
- 28 year-old entrepreneur from Brisbane, Australia.
- Leon founded began marketing online in 2008 with less than $1,000 budget from his Brisbane home with no prior business experience. Generated over $1 million in first year of operation, while Leon was 24 years of age.
- Self-made millionaire at 24.
- Consulted globally on social media and digital publicity with companies and entities generating over $1 billion per annum. Examples include French Tourism Board, United States Marine Corps recruiting, Korean Department of Tourism and more.
Rock Publicity Factoids
- Founded by Leon Hill in 2010.
- Current permanantly-managed clients include MTV’s Jackass star Brandon ‘Bam’ Margera, Singapore Management University and The Veronicas.
- Current focus on entertainment and corporate clients.
- Revenue estimated to exceed $2 million in 2013/2014 financial year.
- Published largest ever study on social media in Singapore in 2012.
EXAMPLE OF NEWS ARTICLES
The following is a sample of news articles written about Rock Publicity after launching the largest ever social media study undertaken on Singapore:
Singapore Business Times 20NOV12 — “Social Media: S’pore Firms Missing Out on Sales Action”
E27.sg 20NOV12 — “Singapore Ranks First in Social Media Use, but Last in Terms of Corporate Performance”
CNET Asia 20NOV12 — “Do You Access Facebook or Twitter on the Can?”
AllFacebook 20NOV12 — “Study: Singapore Facebook Usage Stays Strong”
Trenologi 21NOV12 (In Malay) — “Companies ‘Not Serious’ About Social Media Users In Singapore”
Human Resources Online 21NOV12 — “Many Companies Still Invisible Online”
CNET Asia 21NOV12 — “Singapore Telcos Average 1,700 Negative Mentions Per Day”
SME & Entrepreneurship Magazine 21NOV12 — “Singapore Companies Neglect $800M+ in Untapped Revenue”
DigitalOne 22NOV12 — Social Media: S’pore Firms Missing Out on Sales Action”
Guru Bootcamp 22NOV12 – “Study: Singapore Telcos Average 1,700 Negative Mentions Per Day”
Campaign Asia 22NOV12 — “Brands That Lack Social-Media Savvy Leave Money on the Table: Study”
AsiaOne 22NOV12 — “Social Media S’Pore Firms Missing Out on Sales Action”
* * *
Please feel free to contact us for any media, customer, press or general questions by using the contact details found at this page.